Friday, October 18, 2013

You're what you own

It has been such an amazing journey so far. We have not hit the tip of the iceberg yet. I haven't hit it yet that's for sure. But we're almost to that "We're damn close" point. It's going to be quite a climb. It will be fierce, cold, bitter, but rewarding. I don't want this journey to end. I refuse to let it end but I know that it must be. There are many reasons why I don't want this musical journey to end. My main reason, is these people I have took in as my friends. You all have seen me cry so I just can't let you walk away so easily so yeah............ I'M SO kidding haha! For realio though... I go to work right after rehearsals and for 8 hours I think constantly about all of our hard work and what we worked on and experienced during our rehearsals. I hum Seasons of Love to myself, I repeat Christmas Bells over and over in my mind, I silently lip sing to the many other songs that I am and am not a part of. I literally look like I'm a mad man when I do all of this, yup. Despite, I am glad I had the opportunity to be a part of this. I say thank you so much but I could never say it enough. Thank you all times a googolplex... Yeah I went there... And lastly, not only have I learned so much about myself and the many things that make me... Me... I have learned so much about this awesome cast. There has to be a better word than awesome... Let it be that word! You all are amazing and most of all, you are you. I wouldn't change that. You're what you own. And I love that about all of you. It's going to be hard to leave our home behind but we shall make a new.

No comments:

Post a Comment